[ SHOWGSD-L ] Champagne Wishes and Select Dreams!!

  • From: "Dave & Diane Kingston" <aviatorgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 16:22:02 -0600

Yesterday was an incredible dream come true!!!  WOW!!

What can I say but "Thank you" to Dr. Robert Kish for bestowing upon our
"Cali" a Select 8 title..

Cali is now: Sel Ch Aviator's California Screamin' (BIF Ch Aviator's Cleared
For Take Off HIC x Ken-Delaine's Royal Pita).  Owners and breeders: Diane
and David Kingston!

Off course, all this could not have been done without the amazing skills of
Sheila Morgan at the end of the leash.  Sheila and Cali are a super team.
Sheila's Mum, Sherry Morgan and myself made up the doubling end of the team.
Thank you Sheila and Sherry!!

I would just like to say thank you to the crowd for their support and for
the lovely comments about Cali.  It was not until I went for the photos that
I knew where she had placed.  I had been given the wrong number select when
I asked someone in the crowd.

As usual the show was a huge success and a good time was had by all.
Congratulations to all the winners!

Now for the Champagne!

Thank you,

Diane and David Kingston