[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ch Linus sad news

  • From: Gsdman2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 19:30:34 EDT

Peg started to cry, and handed me the phone.  It was Harolyn with bad news
about Linus. With such strong and outstanding GSD character, I almost expected
him to live forever.  Unfortunately we outlive most of them, and it is the
hardest thing we have to endure.  This part just never gets easier.

1st place Veteran Dog 9-11 years- 2006 National Specialty
Am & Can Ch. Langlitz-Apfelsine Lina Fire PT, TC GS-54814G27M-T EL13754M66-PI

10/15/96 - 8/18/07

Harolyn Van Every and Peggy and I, shared Linus as he grew up, and through
much of his life.  He was the kind of dog that just grabbed your heart if you
spent a minute or two with him.  Linus was from our Rapid Fire's first litter,
out of Winaki's Minuet.  He was bred by Harolyn Van Every and Barbara Katona.
Linus spent the last part of his life with Harolyn as her house dog, but all
of us loved him.  Remembering Linus will always be a lesson in German Shepherd
dog character for me.  He will be missed.

Tom Langlitz