[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ch. Kolbrook's Allez France/Ann Brogden

  • From: Ann Mariano <brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx, showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 14:43:26 -0700 (PDT)

  I just saw her this past Summer, when I boarded my girl Roxy. Anne shows
Australian Kennel dogs, and has a boarding kennel near Marlton NJ. The kennel
name is Cedarlane.  My girl Ava you gave R/BIF in 2003 is actually line bred
Koolbrook's  Favorite Decison/Sudden Decison (sire to Allez France), and I have
been told by many old timers Ava reminds them of the old Kolbrook line.

Ann Marie
  www.geocities.com/amarigermanshepherds/Amari.html
  Home of Ch Fairway's Leah v Nadelwald TC OFA
R/Best in Futurity Ch Amari's Ava Gardner TC OFA
Ch Amari's Beware of Foxy Roxy CGC OFA (Group placer)
  Breeder/Owner of Ch Amari's Bandit of Broadcreek OFA (Multiple Group Placer)
  Amari's Cinderlla von Hornberger (Ch. pointed @ 11 months)
  Amari's Blissful Jazz CGC TDI (Ch. pointed)

http://mail.yahoo.com