[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ch.* BIM Schneiderhof's You Bet Your Asp of PHT

  • From: "Yvonne Kowalczyk" <ynotgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 20:47:32 -0400

Greeting Fellow listers,
Reed and I would like to take this opportunity to again thank Nancy
Schneider for our Miss "Cleo".  She has been my heartthrob since I first
laid eyes on her at nine weeks of age.  She starter her career with a five
point major under Mr. Joe LaRosa in Florida (first time out), then a four
point major from Ms. Amy Safdir, thereafter Ms. Cindy Bartley found her in a
SUPER quality filled maturity to award her BIM, Ms. Rita Sandell and Mr.
Bart Bartley both thought her worthy of WB and Best of Winners (four point
majors) at the Atlanta Specialties this past weekend!  We are so honored
these most knowledgeable judges liked our girl making her BIM  Ch.*
Schneiderhof's You Bet Your Asp of Ponca Hill-Tantara!!   We sincerely want
to tell everyone from the bottom of our hearts how much we appreciate all of
you - (Mike Sherman for starting her, Lenny Brown and crew for presenting
her to perfection, ringside for your support and lovely comments, and always
Jack Budd and Snake!)   Cleo finishing (pending AKC approval) gave her
exquisite mom, Ch. Schneiderhof's Highland Lace her well deserved ROM!!
This gives her sire, Ch. Ponca Hill's Snake OFA (h&e) ROM CGC his fourteenth
champion in 29 breedings!
Hope to see you all at the national,
Yvonne Kowalczyk
www.poncahill-tantara.net
Home of:
Ch. Ponca Hill's Snake CGC OFA ROM
Ch. Ponca Hill's Rhumba of Tantara OFA
Ch. Amber's Slither of PoncaHill-Tantara OFAp