[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ch. Appleridge's Texas Tornado TT HIC CGN

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 18:24:15 -0700 (PDT)

 I'm not very good at these written desriptions so please bear with me.

Steel started  showing just a few days after he turned 6 months in a regional
specialty, There he won best puppy in a specialty show
He took his Canadian Championship at 10 months, taking nothing short of Best in
Breed on his journy.
Steel then took a trip with my daughter and was shown at 2 shows in the states
and managed to rack up 5 points., with 1 major. He has 2 legs of his CD, and
has been temperment tested and his herding instinct. We also put a CGN on him
because it's a fun thing to do.
Steel carries the black factor but not coat. He is an intellegent boy who also
doubles as my seizure alert dog. He will normally let me know 3-4 minutes
before a seizure hits. I am currently working on getting him certified as my
service dog. More than once he has pulled me out of the road. His breeder once
described him as soft, but he isn't. He does have a sweet easy going nature,
when he is not needed, but will raise to the occasion if the situation demands
it.
 Steel has produced 2 litters. The first litter has an INT CH, several
obedience titled dogs, tracking, herding, a certified service dog. The second
litter has 5 pups that will be shown this coming August.
All his pups are quite dark, have good rear, and nice movment. along with tight
ear sets, ears are normally up by 5 weeks and stay up even through teething.
 Steel has his OVC on hips and elbows and has been tested clear having or
carrying
Cord1 - PRA
CNM
CT