[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Central Texas-Heat Wave

  • From: "Patrick" <pgreen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kimbergsd@xxxxxxx>, <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'The List'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 16:13:14 -0700

Really?  Kim is it warm down there?  Here in my part of Arizona it's about
76 degrees and just starting to sprinkle.  :O)
OK, Ok,  I know.  Actually I just got back from taking Cher to the Vet down
there in Gilbert and they said it was going to get to 109 today.  I am glad
to be back up on the mountain.  You guys need to plan a trip up to visit.
It's only 3 hours and the Martini makings are chilling as we speak.  Besides
in ten days or so we'll have Laser and Lisa puppies!
    Cheers!
    Patrick