[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Central Texas-Heat Wave

  • From: "John Zumwalt" <candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 08:47:24 -0600

Mo,
I live an hour south of Jackson Hole.  We have had one of the wettest springs
and early summers in years.  The rains have finally let up except for some
evening rains which can be normal in the Rocky's.  We're getting down to the
mid to upper 30's at night.  I have a spare bedroom if you want to come visit!

CandyZ
www.candiasgsd.com
Show puppies available!