[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Cell phones

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 08:40:09 EDT

In a message dated 7/8/2007 9:51:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx writes:
One  person suggested a "Jitterbug "cell phone,but  couldn't tell me where I
could get one to look at it. I don't run a  business,only take it  with me to
dog
shows and when I'm driving alone . I don't  need  thousands of minutes Anyone
know anything about this  "Jitterbug"
phone      Helen  Miller  Fisher

Helen,

Check with Target. It is considered more of an "emergency" phone, you have
up to 5 numbers stored, and can always call 911 (that's true for any cell
phone).

I am with you.  My hubby is looking to get one of the new I-Phones,  just as
soon as the lines die down. I believe he wont need a laptop
anymore........technology....sigh....

Ileana