[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Cell phones

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 10:05:42 EDT

In a message dated 7/8/2007 9:47:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx writes:
I need a  new cell phone. They are outdating Analog serviced cell phones by
the end of July. Now,I don't want anything with all the bells and  whistles.
Mine is a Nokia with nice large keys and large print. My  son took me
shopping
at the Mall yesterday and I looked at  every  phone that  AT&T,Nextel,Sprint
etc,etc had.  They make them with so much stuff in  them--read your
email--play
games-take pictures-- computers--everything but the  "kitchen sink"  As a
result,the keys are so small,us older folk  have a hard   time seeing
them,much less
punching the keys. I kept asking "  doesn't  anyone consider making just a
simple phone with large  keys,and probably voice  activated would be nice
also.
One person  suggested a "Jitterbug "cell phone,but  couldn't tell me where I
could get one to look at it. I don't run a  business,only take it  with me to
dog
shows and when I'm driving alone . I don't  need  thousands of minutes Anyone
know anything about this  "Jitterbug"
phone      Helen  Miller  Fisher

Go to jitterbug.com

I hear you about the phones.  I have a new razor which I HATE!  I  tried to
adjust the volume when I first got it and instead took a picture of the
kitchen table.  What a nightmare...it does too much, I don't want to play
video
games or see the news, read e-mail, get my horoscope.... and the
navigation?????
 If you EVER tried to use it while driving, the map is so  small you'd run
off the road trying to see it!

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three  generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds