[ SHOWGSD-L ] Cell phones

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 09:29:43 EDT

I need a new cell phone. They are outdating Analog serviced cell phones by
the end of July. Now,I don't want anything with all the bells and whistles.
Mine is a Nokia with nice large keys and large print. My son took me  shopping
at the Mall yesterday and I looked at every  phone that  AT&T,Nextel,Sprint
etc,etc had. They make them with so much stuff in  them--read your email--play
games-take pictures-- computers--everything but the  "kitchen sink" As a
result,the keys are so small,us older folk  have a hard  time seeing them,much
less
punching the keys. I kept asking " doesn't  anyone consider making just a
simple phone with large keys,and probably voice  activated would be nice also.
One person suggested a "Jitterbug "cell phone,but  couldn't tell me where I
could get one to look at it. I don't run a  business,only take it with me to
dog
shows and when I'm driving alone . I don't  need thousands of minutes Anyone
know anything about this "Jitterbug"
phone      Helen  Miller Fisher