[ SHOWGSD-L ] RE: Celebrating 2 new ROM's

  • From: "TRAFALGAR German Shepherds" <TRAFALGARgsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 11:38:06 -0400

2 ROM's(pending GSDCA approval) in 6 weeks - how sweet it is! Bree-anna's
(Trafalgar's Pacific Chai  x  Bronson) win yesterday, completed the
requirements for  NATL WB 2x AM SEL CH / CA MVx SEL CH/  TRAFALGAR's Pacific
Chai (J-LO)'s ROM. In late September we learned that her littermate, our GV
TRAFALGAR's Premium Blend (Mocha) had earned his ROM. They are out of our
US/CA SEL CH TRAFALGAR's Night Heat ROM x AOE SEL CH Weicho's Flashdance
ROM. Both Flashdance & NightHeat have definitely proven their genetic worth
to the breed, when you consider the accomplishments of their progeny against
the number of litters bred/progeny produced.

Sue & I must take a moment to express our deepest gratitude to two breeders
in particular. First & foremost was Bart Bartley. Bart appreciated Mocha at
a time when I was ready to retire him. Mocha wasn't really being used (there
were/are many more hi-profile dogs out there, and since I only had his
sister, I was not in a position to breed him in order to promote his
progeny). Bart brought Mocha home with him, and did what he does.the end
result, in a span of two years (a total of approximately 6 months with Bart,
Cindy & Candy),we had a Grand Victor and before we had a GVr, a dog that
received a few nice girls (not a vast number of bitches, but a few selective
bitches that Bart was influential in getting for Mocha, based on what he
thought would be a good breeding for both). Once again, THANK YOU BART,
CINDY, & CANDY for all you have done to write so much of the Mocha story.

The second breeder I must thank is Laurie Hathaway who loved Mocha and did
three breedings with him (one due to a 1 puppy litter). Laurie is no longer
with us, but it is because of Laurie  and the efforts of her daughter Abbey,
that we have  Mocha's ROM. Thank you Abbey for continuing to show your mom's
Mocha progeny and for completing Mocha's ROM with your most recent major win
on Stonewall's You're Not The Boss Of  Me.

Finally, we would like to thank the breeder's and owner's of Mocha progeny
for making this possible. Without you and your efforts to keep, place,
condition and exhibit..well the dream would still be just that, a dream.
Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.

Michael & Susan

TRAFALGAR German Shepherds LTD.

TRAFALGARgsds@xxxxxxxxx

610-827-1833