[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Cats

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <magic4sure@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 12:52:16 -0500

Ah, so so true and I, for one, remember your Alan very well.  Mine have
mostly been Siamese as well.
They really are more dog like than other cats so I brought one with me to
this apt. and it's been good.
They are most entertaining in many ways it's difficult to keep up with that
part more than any with the
folks with 9 lives.   Please take care and know the folks on this list are
"entertaining" too    Norma no L