[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Cassie PAX

  • From: Erynbrook@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 21:25:22 EDT

Way to go Cassie and team! Big congrats from the Cassie grandkids as well
- Erynbrook's Double Exposure CGC, RN, HT (at 14 months), Erynbrook's
Double Trouble - excelling in baby agility and working toward her Therapy Dog
certification, and the 6 new babies as yet unnamed but destined for greatness
as  well!.

Susan Casey
Erynbrook German Shepherds
Front Range German  Shepherd Rescue
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength  of the Wolf is
the Pack." -- Rudyard Kipling

In a message dated 6/14/2009 3:59:41 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
EJDegen@xxxxxxx writes:

I am  very proud to announce that my German Shepherd, Cassie, has come
through for me one more time.  Today, Cassie finished her PAX, which  means
 that
she earned 20 double Q's (qualifying in both Excellent B  Preferred
Standard
& Jumpers With Weaves on the same day at the same  trial).  Cassie is  the
first GSD breed champion to earn the PAX  and I am very proud of her.   She
still **loves** running  agility and we'll continue to play with it as long

as she's having  such a great time.

Cassie will now be known as:  PAM CH  Carousel Farms Caisson PAX VCD1  MX
MXJ OF MXP3 MJP3 XFP HSAs CD TD  RA TC OFAh&e.

Thank you to my sister, Joey, who has kept Cassie in  awesome shape  while
I've been back and forth to Korea for the past  year....and showed her when
couldn't be there!!  A couple of  those double Qs belong to Joey &
Cassie!!!  I wish she  could have been with me today since we both really
earned
it...I  couldn't have done it without her.

Also, big THANKS to Cassie's  breeders, Chris Kimerer, Nicky &  Lew Bunch,
for letting me have  this AMAZING girl!!!  I am so lucky to share  my life
with  her....

Julie  Degen
_www.caissonkennels.com_  (http://www.caissonkennels.com/)
"A well-balanced German  Shepherd has a title on both  ends!"
**************Choose the home  loan that saves you the most $$$. Agents
available at ditech.com
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221374924x1201371434/aol?redir=htt
p:%2F%2Fclk.atdmt.com%2FDEG%2Fgo%2F153724534%2Fdirect%2F0
1%2F)

POST  is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org

**************Choose the home loan that saves you the most $$$. Agents
available at ditech.com