[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Carrie Underwood saves K-9 GSD

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gersheps@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 18:11:24 -0800

I rise up from my sick bed about this one, Steve!  Carrie Underwood is a
headliner for HSUS and PeTA.  A whole auditorium of FFA youngsters walked out
on her because of her stance on almost everything animal.   She was the poster
girl for PeTA’s “Got Milk.” She gives HSUS and PeTA $$ to help them stop you
from breeding your dogs your way.

As far as the Heartworm treatment.  It sounds more than fishy.  I don’t know
where McIntosh county is, but I’m having a hard time believing that a K9 dog
doesn’t have the best care and preventative meds that the County could afford.

Just a publicity stunt.  $4k means nothing to her.

Storm

> On Feb 17, 2015, at 4:24 PM, Stephen Reierstad <gersheps@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Something about this story doesn't ring true.  $4000 for Heartworm
> treatment????  I had to have a rescue dog treated for Severe Heartworm, and
> the bill was a little over $700.  Sounds a little fishy to me.  For Carrie to
> do this shows that she is a wonderful person, regardless.
>
> http://qpolitical.com/when-she-heard-an-officers-k-9-was-in-danger-carrie-un
> <http://qpolitical.com/when-she-heard-an-officers-k-9-was-in-danger-carrie-un>
> derwood-saved-the-day/
>
> Steve Reierstad