[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Carpet cleaning formula (from Lee F.)

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 08:31:45 -0700 (PDT)

The best stain remover I have ever used can be bought at your local grocery
store. it is call Spot Shot and it will remove pet stains and even old red wine
stains from my very light carpet. Spray it on and let it dry. Stain is gone.
If you have used a carpet cleaner on dog urine you have probably made the spot
bigger. Stop pouring water on it let it dry then spray with this product. When
the Spot Shot has done it thing you can shampoo again if you like. If you have
a really bad and smelly spot and want to save the carpet call your local carpet
cleaner and have them pull the carpet and clean it front and back. Then have
them replace the portion of the pad which is soiled. The floor underneath will
need to be sealed with Kills (sp) or another product that will seal wood or
subflooring. The carpet needs to dry a day or 2 and then it can be stretched
and laid. This is the only way to get rid of old dog smell urine spots. Terry
who was trained by Izzy
 the alpha bitch, but that is another story :0)
Terry