[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Carmen gone - How quickly we forget.........

  • From: "Donna" <onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Falkrigia@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 21:55:00 -0400

Dear Linda
Bravo...it's too bad the new comers and the ones who have been in the breed
for only a short period of time and think they know enough to judge...pity
them and the bills they pay for their glass houses, for they have many years
to go and mountains to climb to accomplish what this man has, personally
from my glass house, I can't condemn. For I too have made bad decisions,
broken rules and have been called to the table on them and he was one good
person who stuck up for me; but then again he has known me since I was in
diapers. That's what I call longevity in the breed.
Leslie Dancosse