[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Carmen

  • From: "Melissa" <melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsd showlist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 06:55:14 -0400

I get emails all the time from people that I don't even know.  It's not like
email addresses are "unlisted" like some phone numbers.  If you have a
website or you post or purchase anything online, you should expect to see an
increase of them.

If it was an educational email received from anyone else you all would be
singing it's praises on the list.   If  you don't want to read it, delete
it, and email the address back that you don't want receive future issues.
Problem solved without wasting all this energy on analyzing why, where,
when, and how it came from just because it's from someone you have a
personal issue with.

Melissa
www.melanashepherds.com