[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Car window fans

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 00:16:08 -0400

Well, I don't usually believe all the claims made in those TV
commercials........but I bought a Magic Bullet last week, and it does do
what the commercial
says.............I made broccoli soup the other day in less than a
minute...........and just enough, not enough to have leftovers.
        I haven't tried much else yet, but it chops and all the other
stuff.......and all in less than a minute.............
Peggy