[ SHOWGSD-L ] Car 54 where are you?

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 06:59:12 -0800 (PST)

  A week or so ago a lister poster about another lister that did not live up to
a financial agreement about the purchase of a GSD....how many times have you
been in this type, or a similar type of situation.....what I am about to say
please believe that I mean no disrespect but our ethics committee and the
so-called "breeders code" is nothing more than a "paper tiger"....I think what
we need to strengthen both is "binding arbitration"....both sides of the
argument submit their side of the story and the panel of at least 3 decide the
issue...there are several lawyers in our club and on the list....would this
type of thing work.....then again there's always Judge Judy......in 30 minutes
I'll be hunting 4th graders!...they're more dangerous than wives!...lol...FB