[ SHOWGSD-L ] Canine cosmetic surgery

  • From: Charmaine Skaggs <gsbydezign@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 22:40:24 -0600

Hello everyone,
It's been quite some time since I've posted but I am in need of your
opinions and any documented information you would care to share on this
subject.

I am doing a research paper and giving a speech on, "the morals of cosmetic
surgery on show dogs," and could really use some different views. I want to
present this information from the exhibitors point of view, yet, it must be
arguementative.
So any and all comments are welcomed. Please reply to
cskaggsrun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx your opinions and info.
You guys are great and I always appreciate any input from the list.

Thank you,

Charmaine