[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Canine Grass

  • From: Linda H. <stjamesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <avionkennels@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 23:54:27 -0400

I saw this stuff for sale at a recent dog show.  A friend of mine did get a
small unit to use in her house and her dogs like it.  My Tibetan Spaniels
actually liked walking on the surface and made no attempt to bite at it.  Right
now I'm thankful for small dogs.  My latest litter is litter box trained and it
is so great!  I use Equine Pine and they took to it when they started eating
solid food.  It sure beats changing out newspapers all the time!  LOL!

Linda Hendrix

St James Shepherds

Lin Chi Tibetan Spaniels