[ SHOWGSD-L ] Canine Discussion

  • From: "Helen Franklin" <helen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 10:19:34 -0800

PEGGY SAID IT EXACTLY RIGHT!!!!  PERFECT, PEGGY!  New name,
perfect Peggy.  The good handlers DO KNOW what to bring each judge.  However,
when judging the Nationals, and the reason judges want to do that, is they then
have the opportunity and  selection to chose the best of the best.  They are
able to select what they consider the ideal.  Matters not what they say, judge
your judge from what they selected at a National Specialty.  THEY DID HAVE A
CHOICE.
Helen
P.S.  After watching the official Nationals tapes, I missed three bitches from
the excused group.  Lesson learned.  Ed will correct my mistakes.
Sent via the WebMail system at comline.com