[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Canidae grain free

  • From: Renee Lustig <rance50402@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gailgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 03:48:47 -0700 (PDT)

I have switched my dogs to it and they are doing great! I've used several types
of food over the years, Solid Gold, Royal Canin, Natural Blend, Taste of the
Wild and some others, but this seems to have given my dogs the best results so
far. One of my dogs has skin lupus, he was beginining to have a flare up when I
switched, seems to have held it off for now. I started Canidae Grain Free about
10 days ago, so still on a wait and see for the long run plan. I have a friend
who shows her Springer that recommended it to me. She's been really happy with
the it. Sometimes I think I should take a course in nutrition just to figure
this stuff out!

Renee