[ SHOWGSD-L ] Canidae Kibble

  • From: chsweetsun@xxxxxxx
  • To: fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 09:03:00 -0400

HI,
We use Canidae as a bi-weekly addition to our Raw.  You can get it at 2000lbs
on a program for alot cheaper than sold in the Pet Food Stores.  You may have
to go in with a bunch of local friends, but it's worth it.  There was a woman
speaking on dog foods over the Radio last week.  She was a Dog Food
Expert,(don't know her name but well renowned in the field), and she said
Canidae was one of the best.  She also didn't work for any set company, either.

Tari Kridler (Watch the Live StellaCam: http://24.239.114.253:3051/Aview.htm )
Home of 2003 GVx Ch.Kridler's Ruby& 2xSel. Ch. Kridler's Quno & Kridler's K9-11
GSD Rescue@ http://www.kridlersgermanshepherds.com
* Once again Free Advertising of ShowQuality GSDs @ www.showgsds4sale.com