[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Candidates Questionaires

  • From: Margery Golant <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <EJDegen@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:44:49 -0400

Hi, Julie.

The List will be posting the responses on our site, and has also offered the
results to the GSDCA, for linkage from the secured area of the GSDCA web site.
To date there has not been a response from the GSDCA, so we don't know if it
will be in one location or two.

The responses will be password protected on the List web site, since there are
candidates who have requested that they not be public.

The preparation of the questionnaires, and the collection and collating of the
so only they can respond to the timing question, but it is a very big job with
so many candidates !  Once they have completed their work and turned the
results over to Zoe, I am sure she will get the material uploaded as soon as
humanly possible.

This is a very big job, and I am sure they are all working hard on getting the
results back and organized.

Thanks again to the Committee for undertaking this very time-intensive project !

Margy Golant

From: EJDegen@xxxxxxx
Date: 2005/09/27 Tue PM 04:17:45 EDT
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Candidates Questionaires

What is the status of the questionaires?  When will they be available  for
public viewing?  Will they be posted only on the list website or will  they be
available other places as well?

Julie Degen