[ SHOWGSD-L ] Candidates Q and A and what the??

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 21:40:11 -0700

Hi
With my apologies I have been out for a couple of days , we had a scare with
Kaitlyn,...she's ok..pretty much...but I digress
Really guys...if some GSD site obscure, gets to "host " questions for
general consumption, and that in reality many of us do not visit,
ever...then why not OUR website, or say Marhaven's or Karizma's or Garter's
or Candia's or any number of sites?
Why is GSDCA business being hashed over in venues that are NON exclusive of
a membership?
Why do we pay a membership , if we can get all the info etc for elections on
any random site? Why are candidates being called out , and queried on GSD
list -type sites..not exclusive to members and not INCLUSIVE of all or the
candidates???
Why are the questions, not made EXCLUSIVE to the GSDCA site, for Members
Only....because, ostensibly it is the MEMBERS THAT ELECT the BOD...
We have candidates that are not affiliated with ANY list.  We have some
obscure third party, site, hosting candidate questions .  Now why is this?
I would like to see NO politicking on ANY list, and no questions mandated on
some esoteric  site.
I furthermore, wold like to know why some people are calling out candidates
as to their lack of answers...
esp if the candidates are non political, non affiliated and NOT members of
any list...
Stop the politicking...or make the questions and answers available to all of
us...I am quite sure I would have NO problem getting our elections to a
WORLDWIDE audience if need be...
afterall..if one person gets to have it on their non members only site
...then why not ALL OF US, WHY NOT THE REST OF THE WORLD?
Oh yeah that's right, because it is supposed to be CLUB business...duhhhh
forgot that...many did , apparently.
Kathy
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
PUP-DATED:  AUGUST 15, 2009
Home of:

CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle

"En Victoria , Veritas"