[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Candidates Forum/ Futurity Ques.

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rus99wes@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: gsdmum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 21:12:38 -0400

what board o gram i still waiting for July 2017 b o g
they must be keeping that in closed exec. session
LOL

RUSSELL

In a message dated 8/25/2015 4:57:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
gsdmum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Carolyn, the current Futurity Committee has ALWAYS listened to the
membership before considering changes.
The Futurity Committee did NOT ask for any changes to the judges
qualifications.

The Board-O-Gram should say the Board of Directors voted to restrict Clubs
from having Handlers judge.

Joan Intersimone
GSDCA Futurity Co-Chairman