[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Candidates Forum

  • From: Penny Kroh <farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, The List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 13:28:13 -0400

Those running who do not respond? Hmm, that speaks volumes, Flower Boy.
People should read into that and vote accordingly.

Penny in NC
The Farm Dog Forever

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 1:08 PM, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In F'ing incredible ( this post may have Admin put me on moderate, but I
don't care) this list has over 2000 members many are GsDCA or former GSDCA
members! And only four running candidates responded? ( I'm not counting the
candidate who gave an opening comment but did NOT address the questions!)
what does that tell you? It tells you that they don't believe it's
important enough to take the time and effort to respond to you! Why?
Because you just aren't that important! But then again why SHOULD they
respond to you? They know you'll keep electing the same folks year after
year so why should they give a damn what you ask or think! Many of you
don't think anyway! A very prominent member and former board member sent me
a private email stating the members as a whole only care about having a
national near their house and don't really care who runs the club!
Houston.... We have a problem.... But it ain't the board!... It's the
members who put them there! Edwin Bernard Hill

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App