[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Candidates

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tanksr@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 10:08:27 -0700 (PDT)

 Bill Tank<billtank@xxxxxxxxxxx>, IS THIS CORRECT E-MAIL, IF SO he has been
notified at least 3 times by THE LIST

Morgan  Admin

--- On Mon, 8/24/09, Ken Tank <tanksr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Ken Tank <tanksr@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Candidates
To: "Stormy Hope" <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "showgsd gsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, August 24, 2009, 12:28 PM

The opportunity is only there if they know about it. They did not have all
of the correct email addresses so not all the candidates knew about the
questionaire. If sent by snail mail obviously the response will be slower.
Ken

--
Ken Tank

"It is a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the
best, you very often get it."
- W. Sommerset Maugham

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.