[ SHOWGSD-L ] Candidates

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 08:49:25 EDT

Much is being discussed how the candidates can advertise  themselves to the
members. Think back before the days of computers ,email ,  web sites,and
Lists. The 100 word Bio was initiated,not for people to brag,but  to simply
tell what they would be able to do for their club, We could not  even run paid
ads in our Review But the Board then okayed the purchase of  membership
labels if a candidate wanted to send out a mailing, Even though the  club had
larger numbers of members then ,people seem to know, and had paid  attention
through the years on who had done what, in contributing to the benefit  of
the GSDCA( like committee chairs) and  people had distinguished  themselves
enough to be known. I think the candidates have plenty of  time  and places
to make themselves known. JMO Helen Miller  Fisher