[ SHOWGSD-L ] Candidates

  • From: paravelgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (showgsd)
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:59:20 +0000

I would just like to take this time to say a few words about my friend Patty
Korsch.  I would hope that the people on this list would evaluate the
candidates according to their merits and not on the recommendation of a person
whose motives they may question .  Patty, like Laurie Pruett does not know Mr
Davis personally, and was quite surprised that he was recommending her by his
e-mail.  Does that mean that you automatically discount the people on his list?
 I would certainly hope not!  I would hope you would make an educated decision
based on the bios and personal experience you may have had with that candidate.
 As a friend of Patty, I know first hand of her dedication to this club and the
german shepherd dog.  She has been an officer of the Rocky Mountain club since
I joined (17 years ago). She has been show chairman for many years, always the
show chairman for the futurities that our club has hosted. I don't have an
accurate record of her accomplishments, what I can tell
 you is
 she is the backbone of the Rocky Mountain club, she has spent countless hours
working to get the National show in Colorado and is now working hard to make
sure the show will be a memorable one for all of you who plan to attend. She is
not one to "toot her own horn".  Instead, she quietly and behind the scenes is
the one who gets things done, who promotes the club and the german shepherd
dog.  I am just a no-name in this big dog club, yet I am everyone in this club.
 We are the people that dedicate ourselves to this breed, are putting on the
shows and obedience/rally trials, and just love our dogs.  While Patty has had
success in showing her dogs, she is a small kennel and the work she does for
the club really overshadows the amount of time she spends showing her dogs.  To
me, this is the kind of person we need on our board, no hidden agenda, just a
hard working individual dedicated to the breed. Hope to see you all in
Colorado!
Sincerely,

Sheri Chambers
Paravel German Shepherds

From: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: A little over the top
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 01:00:47 +0000

If that is really a SLATE, then the whole bunch may be in a heap of trouble!
Tony C

From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>