[ SHOWGSD-L ] Candidate Forum

  • From: LEWIEB@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 17:22:38 EDT

OK, once I had the right information it was very easy to open the site and
read all the responses.  Must say, I thought this would be a HUGE job to
compile
and I was right.

Good job, Peggy, Illena, Pat, Zoe and Margy.

It is really too bad this is behind a password wall, there are some really
good comments from everyone and it would be nice if all could read them but
maybe that is next year.

Hope everyone gets to this site and reads what we all have to say, then print
it out and make sure those who are elected do what they said they would.

Lew