[ SHOWGSD-L ] Candidate Forum

  • From: LEWIEB@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 14:48:53 EDT

Has anyone been on the Candidate Forum Site?  I tried, but got the following
message:
The requested URL /elections.html was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.0.48 (Unix) JRun/4.0 Server at www.showgsd.org Port 80

I think I read something about giving out my Membership # which I don't think
is a good idea but I never even got to a place to enter anything.

If someone made it to the site, please share with us how you did it.

And if we have to enter our membership number is that the password or is it
going to be embedded in a cookie to capture screen names and to track usage?
Sorry, guess my old tech background from 100 years ago is wondering why we need
the membership #.

I really would like to see the site and read all the responses to the same
questions.

Thanks,

Lew