[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Canadian Problem

  • From: "DIR" <Dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <krieger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 16:54:21 -0500

Leanne,
I understand your concern and feelings.  The GSDCA needs to figure out a way
to get ballots to you folks on time.  You guys put on a great National (I
was there this year) and our PC needs to be more appreciative of our
Canadian members.  I am in no position to help you except my support.  Sandi
Card