[ SHOWGSD-L ] Canadian Nationals

  • From: "Hellwigg" <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 15:33:48 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Well we made it home from the Canadian nationals without incidence, that =
is
always nice :-) It was a fun filled few days of visiting with wonderful
people, friends & hugs :-), got my fix on beautiful dogs and relaxing
evenings visiting with friends from far and wide. How nice!=0D
 =0D
Huge congratulations to all the winners and those that did not place in t=
he
classes, the quality of ALL the animals was very deep, definitely the cre=
am
of the crop!! We missed those who did not come and were sad when it was o=
ver
and the good-byes started happening...parting is such sweet sorrow. =0D
=0D
When "catching up" I did notice some discussion about GV Army and I can t=
ell
you as someone who was there and had never seen him before that he was
breathtaking....I was not disappointed. His ground eating elastic relaxed
side gait is something that has to be seen. The winner's dog was also
breathtaking, very different dogs but both awesome dogs in their own
right!!! =0D
=0D
A special congrats to Michael Cheeks (one of my all time favorite men in =
the
sport), GV Diesel was "on the money" .... A very well deserved and hard
earned win and also to my friends Dawn Peterson, Tom Morgan, Alan Milhous=
en
on Brandon's 2cd Canadian select title and to Sera Peet, Jenn Somogyi, Ro=
Peet and Donna Calabrese on Visa's Winner's Bitch from the 12 - 18 month
class and select title....she looked stupendous and she has no where to g=
but up from here. =0D
 =0D
 I do have a few small brags of my own.=0D
 =0D
BPINSS Group winning Multi BPIG Ch Hellwigg's Fighting Borukai was not
entered in the specials class this year but he did make the trip with us =
for
dad to take in the Temperament Evaluation Test. He can now proudly sport =
the
title TEC and got that with a perfect score :-) I was very proud of both =
Kai
and Dad=0D
 =0D
His son Ch Hellwigg's Justice CD CGN HT can now add RN to his name :-)=0D
 =0D
Also..... Ch Hellwigg Kysarah My Girl made it into the top 10 fut/mat dam=
's
this year....yeah Piper=0D
 =0D
Hellwigg's Dream Girl was awarded 2cd in the 9-12 mth class which was ver=
deep in quality. Destiny is a daughter of Am Can Sel Can FV Ch Alfaro's
Rambling Man and Ch Hellwigg Kysarah My Girl. Congratulations to coowner
Carmen Tussuzian and thank-you to handler Ron Peet for giving her his all=
,
she was also top Canadian bred in the match with mom Carmen piloting her,
thanks to judge Debbie Atikinson=0D
 =0D
Also Hellwigg's He's All That can now sport the TEC title :-)=0D
 =0D
I am glad to be home but not glad that it is over!!! =0D
=0D
Congratulations and thank-you to all those hard working members of the GS=
DCC
who continue to make this the "show of the year" =0D
=0D
=EF=BB=BF =EF=BB=BF =0D
Wendy Haddrall - Hellwigg Shepherds=0D
http://www.hellwiggshepherds.com=0D