[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Canadian National dates

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:09:32 EDT

In a message dated 7/17/2007 10:32:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Perhaps all the affected clubs should write to the GSDC of Canada and ask
them to rethink their position?

The Canadians have a very good reason for why they changed their date...and I
fully agree with their decision...a lack of motel rooms.  Shoreline has
worked around the show date change as I'm sure other clubs will.  Beside every
year
our National affects clubs here also...Topline was affected almost every year
and has changed its show date to June.

Patty Szymczak