[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Canadian National dates

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 07:18:34 -0500

I disagree with this one --- because from experience when I was working
within the
Baton Rouge Club and others near and - sort of - far, we had to COORDINATE
our dates.       That is the best way to handle it, not attempting to "tell"
another club
what to do or what not to do; especially a large National Show in a
neighboring
country with whom we have a very good relatioinship within and without. JMHO
Norma no L                  giving here 2 cents