[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Canadian National dates

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 23:28:07 EDT

In a message dated 7/17/2007 10:22:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Perhaps  all the affected clubs should write to the GSDC of Canada and ask
them to  rethink their position?

Joan,
I know it caused some clubs to cancel or change their dates, I was to judge
New Hampshire and they canceled their show.  I know that the Canadian club
changed its date due to having a big problem getting rooms for their exhibitors

due to the hardware convention.  I really don't think they are going back  to
their old dates so the clubs in the states that are affected may want to look
 for other dates.  I think it may cause us some entries in Monroe since we
are the weekend before the Nationals and handlers will probably be traveling to
 Canada. It is something we will have to live with since we have 4 all breed
shows and cannot move the whole cluster. Specialty clubs on the other hand
should be able to find another suitable weekend.

Lee Brown