[ SHOWGSD-L ] Canadian National Brags!

  • From: Nadine <paqn76@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:15:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone!

Iâ??m really proud of my boy â?? Griffin â?? and my girl â??Gypsyâ?? and just
needed to brag!

Griffin (MBPIS CH. Harmoniaâ??s Griffin in Motion CGN) is this year Futurity
Victor!
Very special thank you and appreciation to judge Sally Hayden.

Also his sister â??Gypsyâ?? (Harmoniaâ??s Gypsy Black Rhythm HIC) is this year
Futurity Victrix!
Very special thank you and appreciation to judge Gary Szymczak.

And I sure canâ??t forget to thank my handler Sylvain Généreux who handled
both to perfection to these wins!
Thank you to all the support, good comments and all my friends who helped me
trained them!

Griffin and Gypsy Sire and Dam are:
**Am Ch Woodside's High Voltage OFA ExcH&E (Thank you to the owners of Diesel
for letting me breed to this guy!)
**Ch Camareigh's Gemini of Shebland HIC OFA Exc Hips/Normal Elbows (I was
really happy when I learned that Jill is also #2 in the Top Ten
Futurity/Maturity Dams for 2010, this started that day really well and it just
never ended with the good news!â?? Let me tell you that I will sure never
forget that day of September 9th 2010!!! (Thank you to Darlene and Marilyn for
letting Jill come to me 2 years ago!)

Congratulation to all the winners!
What a great National it was, extremely well organized, congrats to all the
organizers!

Nadine Paquin
Harmonia Reg'd
www.harmoniagsd.com