[ SHOWGSD-L ] Canadian National Brag

  • From: Leashlady1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:13:19 EDT

once again WHAT A GREAT SHOW...... always a pleasure to watch and compete,
the show commitee does a fantastic job.... a FUN dog show for sure..
  of course its always best when we come home with ribbons hehehe
a BIG THANKS to Dr Kish for pointing to our girl for 5th Select!!!!!!!!
best yet is she was BREEDER OWNER HANDLED!!!!!!!!!! GO FRANKY GO
Miss Cindy is now
Am Ch, 2x Select Can Ch BrownHill-Kysarah's Worth It TC OFA
(sire Sel Ch Sirius Parks Worth the Trip   Dam Can Ch BrownHill Valco's Clean
Sweep ROM/C)

Miss Cindy's Baby boy was 3rd in the 6-9 month male class.. congrats to the
Vandendools who co-own,trained and handled him

Emily "The Leashlady"
with
ChSweeperROM/ROMC's and her kids
SelChSootCD, SelChLucasROMC and SelChCindy
keeping me entertained
brownhill-kysarah.com