[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Canadian National

  • From: Leashlady1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 08:02:52 EDT

Please remember folks........ your talking about volunteers..mistakes happen
we are ALL HUMAN.. there is a heck of a lot of work that goes into putting on
any show
The Canadian National is one of the best run shows I have ever been to, its
always a pleasure to compete at and observe.
I would like to THANK ALL WHO WERE INVOLVED in making the show such a
success..
Emily.. "The Leashlady"

> From: Daleen Dunphy <amaleen@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Canadian National
>
> At 10:14 PM 9/19/2006, Ed Callesen wrote:
> >No, the Judges did not sign the loose lead Temperamant test, the loose lead
> >Temperament test is an individual contract and the Club failed to send them
> >out Ed Callesen
>
> why were they not sent out???

Emily "The Leashlady"
with
2005 HeroDogSelChSootCD, SelChLucasROMC and 3xSelChCindy
keeping me entertained
brownhill-kysarah.com