[ SHOWGSD-L ] Canadian GVX BRAG!!!!!!

  • From: "Tina B" <classactgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSD list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 20:24:34 -0400

I guess I'm the first to get home from the Canadian National & post my Brag. As
always the Canadians did an awesome job putting on this show. The hospitality
was wonderful & the people are all sooooo friendly & supportive. Thanks to all
of you!!!
Now on to my post, which I still can't believe I get to do.
Our VERY SPECIAL girl "Chyna" (Am/Can Ch Jantar's China Lake of Witmer TC) made
all her Mom's quite proud as she now can add the title of Canadian GVX. Chyna &
Lenny 'defied gravity' & gave a flawless performance. I still can't believe it.
My first GVX. YIPPEEEEEEEEE
Thank you to Lenny Brown for doing an absolute spectacular job presenting
Chyna. What a thrill it was to watch them in the ring. Thank you to my friend &
co-owner Donna C for doing an awesome job keeping Chyna in tip top condition &
for loving her as much as you do. Thanks to my friends & to the crowd for the
support you gave as Chyna & Lenny 'did their thing'.
And last, but abvsolutely not least, to Mr Lew Bunch for recognizing Chyna's
many attributes & giving her the honor of Canadian GVX. You made a dream that I
never even thought I would have, come true. WOW!
Congratulations to my fellow co-owners & to all the winners. The quality this
year was exceptional. I'm sure I forgot something or someone as I am still numb
but I'm sure my co-owners will post & fill in the gaps
Tina B (somewhere on Cloud 9)

Tina Bogdanich
Class Act Shepherds
BISS Am/Can Ch Adelhund's Class Act (Spencer), TC, OFA; BISS Sel Exc Ch
Aramist's Zillion Dollar Guy (Zander); BISS BIS BIM Am Ch/Can GVX Ch  Jantar's
China Lake of Witmer (Chyna); Ch Frankenhaus I'm A Believer (Neil), TC, OFA
H&E;  Res BIF/BOM  Bodega's Grace of Aramist, TC.