[ SHOWGSD-L ] : Canadian Futurity Chairperson

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wendy@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 10:39:06 -0800

I didn't re-join the GSDCC this year and even I knew that Wendy was the new
futurity chair.. She is the person I sent my nominations to in 2003. She was
very helpful and took my nominations by e-mail and accepted payment by snail
mail. I even got my confirmations back before the cheque got to her!!

I would like to remind everyone that Wendy was also the one that got the
futurity entry forms out in such a timely fashion last Feb - and in plenty
of time for the May 1st closing date for the shows. Since I had only had 2
litters nominated and there were lots of entries in Canada last June.. I
obviously was NOT the only person aware of who was doing the job.

If you et al don't know what is going on in your parent club, then you need
to find out why - not reading the club meeting minutes? If the forms in the
Gazette still carry Lisa's address then find out why? (That isn't Wendy's
fault and, in my opinion, I doubt very much this is the case, since I used a
form from a Gazette way back in 2003)

Wendy does a great job at whatever she does, is very approachable if a
problem does exist.  Keep up the good work, Wendy.
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com/future.htm Updated Sept 7./04!!!