[ SHOWGSD-L ] Canadian Brag

  • From: GreyPines@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 00:37:43 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 9/18/2012 12:23:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
GreyPines@xxxxxxx writes:

A  Canadian Brag from Bill & Jeri Pfeiffer:
A  huge thank you to Sue Godek for awarding Christie Select 3. Sue is a
breeder  of long standing who has also been an excellent teacher & guide to
the fancy. It is an honor to have her
First, we want to thank Scott & Loren Yergin for all of their  superb
efforts in training, conditioning, loving and helping us manage our Am  & Sel#3
Can Ch Grey Pinesâ?? Christie to her most recent accomplishment. We  especially
thank them for convincing Alex Mues to handle her in Canada. What a
wonderful young man who gave us the opportunity to know him even better. He
did a
great job both in and out of the ring. We also need to thank Michael and
Debbie. They were such a great help in getting Christie groomed to top form.
A  big hug and kiss to Peg for her support at both the grooming table and
ring  side. I believe Peg has liked Christie since the day she saw her and her
 litter sister GCh Grey Pines Hallee when we brought the 8 week old litter
to  Scottâ??s in Atlanta to evaluate them. There were others who also stepped
in and  helped at the show, but I donâ??t know their names. Thank you so much.
You were  wonderful. It is a Canadian National gift of friendship. Once
again our  Canadian visit was a great time. I also note that Christie was the
Canadian  Nationals Senior Puppy Bitch in 2010.
Please enjoy 3 generations of Grey Pinesâ?? owned  bitches.

Am &  Can Sel 3 Ch Grey Pines' Christie Bred & Owned by Bill &  Jeri

Ch Grey  Pines' Tina ROM (RWB GSDC of A 2003 Nationals) Bred & Owned by
Bill &  Jeri (Mom)

2 x Sel 4 Ch Bluemoon's Runarround Sue (GSDCofA BOW)  Grandma