[ SHOWGSD-L ] Canadian Brag

  • From: Iza Kabuska-Ackerman <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 18:28:52 -0400

I'm not there, but I understand my beautiful "Amy" - Karizma's Amarulo of
Aramist went #8 Select out of 9 Selects !!!  Wow - what a thrill.  Amy is by CH
Bronson and out of Karizma's Anisette; AND is litter-sister to CH Karizma's
Cacique of Inquest ("Dexter") and bred by me and owned by both Donna Calabrese
and me.
Congratulations, Amy, Donna, and handler extraordinaire, Leslie !!!!!!

Iza Kabuska
http://www.Karizmashepherds.com