[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Canada Crossing Funny story

  • From: Crystaridge <crystaridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: chsweetsun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pmick@xxxxxxxxx, Harlowe Jahelka <hcj2@xxxxxxxxxxx>, ShowGSD-L <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 19:45:04 -0700

THAT is a good story.    I had a good one a year ago when we were taking a
bitch to SeaTac to fly to California to be
bred.     The Border person didn't want to see any paperwork ---- he just
wanted to look at the dog.  Seems he had
a Shepherd that he had recently lost and just wanted to 'look' at a German
Shepherd.   Once he had done that, he sent
us on our way ------- still not seeing any paperwork.    Too funny.

Sylvia
Crystaridge German Shepherds