[ SHOWGSD-L ] Canada Brag

  • From: "Chris S. Kimerer" <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 10:28:29 -0700 (PDT)

Now that everyone is home from Canada, I would like to take the time to thank
the people involved in making another Canadian National very memorable.
Unfortunately I could not be there, but knew my girl was in good hands with her
co-owners and handler.  She is officially known as Charbo-Tanbark's Trinket v
Hillside, owned by myself, along with her breeder Roberta Schiffelbein, and
her other co-owners Tiffany Bartley, Carole Michael, and Judy DeRousse.

First and foremost, I would like to thank Frank Fasano for the 2nd place award
in the 12-18 bitch class, from what I understand, a very very quality filled
class.  Thank you Frank!

Next, Trinket's "team", Tiffany & Jeff, you make her look so awesome in the
ring, condition and presentation wise, thank you both!!!!

Last but not least, her fan club, including her co-owner Judy, who was able to
be there and see her strut her stuff.
I am looking forward to cheering her on myself at the American National, and
then getting to bring her home to play with her all winter long.
Chris

Chris S. (Jolley)  Kimerer
http://www.tanbarkgsd.com/ ;
Gr.Ch. Ch. Tanbark's 2MuchBling Joelle Aramist OFA H/E
Gr.Ch. Ch. Trotwood's Emerald v Tanbark Joelle Aramist
Ch. CaralonQED Tanbark Treasure Island v Joelle Aramist, OFA H/E
Aramists BlingBling v Joelle, ROM
AOE Sel.Ex.Ch.Carousel Farms Samantha, PT, TC OFA H/E
Ch. CaralonQED JD Drew Bleibtreu, RN OFA H/E
Ch. Cresther's Blast of Kenlyn, HI, CDX, OFA