[ SHOWGSD-L ] Can we have some clear heads please?

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 21:17:27 -0800

I was very busy today and finally got home, ate a bite of left overs and
started to turn on the TV, but thought I would read my email first. I think
I could read "War and Peace" sooner!
* We are more passionate than Rosanne about Donald.
* We are more frustrated than a bad singer on American Idol.
* We are more caustic than Hillary about GW.
* We are more entertaining than The Classic Movie Channel.
* We are start more rumors than Jeraldo Rivera.
* We might all be good candidates for SCHIII - We bite in and hold on very
well.

So, why would I want to watch TV.... The list is far more fun!
Dave