[ SHOWGSD-L ] Can national #9 select and BP

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 22:40:58 EDT

Further to my last post.....there was a 9th select as  follows

9th      (veteran  bitch)

158  DARBY-DAN'S EVE
Veteran    LISTED 7/22/1999  Elsewhere
By: CH JIM VON  FIEMERECK x EKO-LAN'S FRACAS
Breeder: DANIEL  L. SMITH & MARILYN R. SMITH
Owner: DANIEL  SMITH
Address: 1232  GLASCO TURNPIKE SAUGRTIES,  NY  12477
Best  Puppy
57 SIGNATURE'S  HARRY NILE-V-KRIDLER
Junior      Listed 03/03/09  Elsewhere
By: Ch Kenlyn's  Aries v HiCliff x Ch Kridler's Tanzanite v Signature
Breeder: Joe  & Leslie Beccia & Tari Kridler
Owner: Joe &  Leslie Beccia
Address: PO Box  947 Medina, OH 44258
See you all next year!

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont  (recording secretary), Life member
CKC
"We find comfort among those who  agree with us - growth among those who
don't".
..Frank A  Clark