[ SHOWGSD-L ] Can GVx Sarah....Thanks

  • From: Glasspal1@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 09:42:30 EDT

I just reset my list mail so I haven't been able to read all my posts but I
did get a few on my iPhone so thank you all for your congratulations.
I haven't made a speech in public since the 6th grade when I ran for
President ( and lost :) so my apologies for not mentioning the role Jack
Kilgore
played as he took over and finished Sarah in Canada with a BOW in Edmonton
under
Kathy Casteel.
Thanks again for Sarah's new co-owners Michel and Naomi Ebertin as none of
this would have been possible without their help.
I also thank Sarah's people, Tracy Radigan, breeders Anne Thompson, Karen
Taylor and of course her breeder-handler Jerry Guzman who is the ultimate
professional, Patty Korsch, great doubler, and Art Sinclair who is a great
friend
and who I hid behind and so many more of you that helped me.
The win still hasn't sunk in but after I recover from being so tired it
will. I still can't believe the beautiful puppy girl I picked at 9 weeks and
told
Jerry it was the one I wanted and if I couldn't have her I didn't want any
of them is now the
BOB & Canadian GVx Ch. Jagan-Karagin Happysaysitall.
I call her Sarah
Bobbie Kindy
Rohan German Shepherds
proud brother Cosmo, who is now on a roll taking points, and lovely sister,
Ch. Ellie Green, quite the litter!